Schoology Parent login on iPhone - unable to login

ilsevlamynck
Trainee

Schoology Parent login on iPhone - unable to login

Hello,

Yesterday, I signed out of my Schoology account on the mobile Schoology app, but when I try to login again (by using "Sign in with my account" and using my email and password) I get the message "Login Failed. Invalid email address and/or password. If your account is associated with a school, go back and search for it."

Since I am a parent, and not a student, I can't sign in using the school option. (my kids can, and for them there is no problem logging in). 

I am 100% positive I used the correct email and password, because I am able to login to Schoology on my laptop and desktop computer. 

My husband tried it too, and is unable to login to the mobile Schoology app using his email and password, but can sign in on his laptop and desktop.

Is there any way to fix this? FYI, we are using the latest version of the Schoology app on our phones, and our iOS system is up-to-date too.

Thanks so much for your help!

Thank you,IMG_0876.PNGIMG_0873.PNG

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ilsevlamynck 

Would you please confirm if you can log in using the browser on mobile? Please try to Delete and reinstall the app and also make sure to use the correct password or email.

In case, you are still facing issues, then we recommend reaching out to the System Admin who can assist you to raise a ticket on your behalf for further troubleshooting. 

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!