No tablet for online learning

Karla_G
Padawan

No tablet for online learning

School starts on Monday, August 17. It’s now Wednesday, August 12 and I still haven’t been called or anything about when to pick up my kid’s learning device. I have no clue how to get set up for Monday. I called the school 3 school days ago and they told me to send them an email with some information which I did. Now I’m still waiting to receive any new information, whether it’s via email, via mail, phone call. Anything..

Tomorrow, Thursday August 13 is “Meet the Teacher Virtually” and I guess I can’t meet my kid’s teacher tomorrow cause I have no tablet.

No updates or notifications from the school.
1 Solution
ericka1174
Hobbyist

Call the school. The same happened to me. My kids will be going to school 74 and pick up for tablets is on Friday.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @Karla_G,

Provisioning of learning resources such as Tablets and Chromebooks are at the discretion of the school or district.  We do not have any information regarding those.  We recommend reaching out to the Enrollment department of the school district for information related to learning resources and accessories such as tablets.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
ericka1174
Hobbyist

Call the school. The same happened to me. My kids will be going to school 74 and pick up for tablets is on Friday.