- It is asking me if I want to “snap” information, but I don’t know what that means.
- Do you already have an Enrollment account?
- Have you completed a form using Enrollment in the past?
- If you have previously completed the same form for the same academic year using Enrollment, you will have the option of “snapping” over information to a new form started under the same account, making it easier and faster for you to complete the new form.
- If this option is available to you, you will see a message asking if you want to snap any applicable information.
- Selecting “Yes, please snap available information” will pre-populate non-student specific information onto the form that you are working on. You will be able to edit this information on the form as needed.
- Snapping is only possible when district has enabled it and also there needs to be two-related students in the same account.
Was this Article Helpful?
- Kudo this article if you found it helpful. It will help others find this resource
- Comment directly on this article to request clarification or share feedback about the content of the article
- For other questions, not directly related to this article, please post a question in the product-specific forum