transfer student

New Member

transfer student

hi, i would like to request a transfer, however, im only given options within my district but i want my child to go to a different district. her home school is SM, but i want to change her to a Burlingame school. how can i do this

1 Reply

Hi @arlynCA


PowerSchool assists with the technical aspects of the enrollment form and the school district handle the transfer requests. 


I recommend reaching out to your school district who would be able to assist you in transferring your child to a different district.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!