!st Grade Registration 20-21 - Info snap gives error and can't regiser

salazar1

!st Grade Registration 20-21 - Info snap gives error and can't regiser

Got the below error when clicking the registration info snap in my daughters powerschool. So I can't start the registration for her. Need this fixed ASAP to re-register my daughter for next year.

powerschool-issue.jpg

3 Replies
mdiffpsu

I actually experienced this same problem tonight as well.  I'm going to try again tomorrow night, in case the site was off-line tonight for some kind of server maintenance.

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @salazar1@mdiffpsu,

There are a couple of reasons that would cause the sign-in problem.

It can be that the school district has disabled access to the Enrollment Portal temporarily due to reasons known to the district or the district is only accepting forms via the district's Parent Portal which may be under maintenance.  

I recommend reaching to the school district to request more information.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @salazar1@mdiffpsu 

Thank you for reporting this issue you are experiencing when attempting to access PowerSchool Enrollment from your parent portal. PowerSchool is aware of the issue and working towards a resolution. We will be providing updates in this thread.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!