registration issues

kralph

registration issues

I am able to get to the end of the family information, but when I click next nothing happens. it does not go to the next page, just stays.  everything is filled in that is required, im not sure what to do.

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kralph 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community for assistance.

The registration forms may fail to proceed or load further if fields marked mandatory are left empty or the details are filled in the wrong format. Use of special characters may also lead to the same error.

I recommend reviewing your form once again to check if the birth date is filled in the correct format and remove any special characters, if used. 

If you are still having trouble, I recommend accessing the form in a different web browser (for example, if you are using Internet Explorer, try accessing the form in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox). I also suggest clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser and try this again.  You can access the article on the process of clearing the cache and cookies of your internet browser through this direct link.

If you are still not able to proceed, we recommend reaching out to the Enrollment Family support team by clicking on this direct link who should be able to assist you in submitting the Enrollment form to your school district.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!