error registering Voyager Student for Kopachuck (PACE)

Trace
Recruit

error registering Voyager Student for Kopachuck (PACE)

Trying to register our kiddo for middle school we get the error message that shows this:

"There are no course requests for this student."

5 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Trace,

If you are receiving an error message stating "there are no course requests for this student".  It means that the student has not selected any courses to request.  First, a request has to be created then the student has to select the courses that they want and submit them on the class registration side in order for that screen to populate.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Trace
Recruit

Thanks. My son isn’t seeing any classes to add. All he can see are his classes from this year. When we choose 2020-21 there are no classes to select. He gets the error message. We will keep trying.
Trace
Recruit

We also get this page when trying to register our son-

Form Verification
Did your student attend ANY Peninsula School District school in June 2020requiredEdit
Yes
Did your student transfer out of the Peninsula School District and is now transferring back OR is your student currently a Preschool student?requiredEdit
No
Do not proceed! This is not the form that you should complete. If you have demographic (phone numbers, email addresses or addresses please log into the ParentPortal and click the YRU - Year Round update link. For changes in your student's health please contact the health tech or nurse at your child's school.
Trace
Recruit

Here's the screen shot

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 7.19.31 AM.png

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Trace

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties enrolling your child. I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in the school district. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!