enroll

jamiez07

enroll

I can't get the list for schools to enroll in, it doesn't works when I clicked on it

5 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jamiez07 

To assist you further, would you please share the link or site that you are accessing to view the list of schools for enrollment?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

jamiez07

I have find the solution to the problem and is there any way for me to delet one enrollment?? I have created one couple days ago and I found out that I messed up the email so maybe thats why the school I'm enrolling to is not emailing me maybe so I went to created a new one

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jamiez07 

Thank you reaching out to the Community.

Once the registration form has been submitted, only the school district will be able to make changes to it. I recommend reaching out to the your school/district directly and they should be able to assist you with deleting the re-submitted registration form. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

jamiez07

I have try to but I don't know why no one is calling me or emailing me as the other schools does which I also can't get in contact with anyone on the phone for enrollment so should I try to contact a different person? I haven't been enroll in successfully yet

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jamiez07 

In case, you still have not heard from the school or been notified, you can reach out to the Enrollment team of the school district by directly clicking on this link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator