You system is always broken!! Can't even get to registration

tjsalisbury_0-1720730126215.png

Please fix your broken system.

1 Solution
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @tjsalisbury 

Thank you for sharing the link. That is not a valid enrollment link, so it appears broken.

Each school district will have a unique link for enrollment. Districts will have the enrollment link on their website, and each district will have its website set up differently.

I suggest you contact your local school district to ask them how to enroll in their district.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support

View solution in original post

5 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @tjsalisbury 

I am sorry you are having an issue with the registration page.

I see that your screenshot has the URL. However, it is not readable when enlarged.

Would you please respond with the URL so that I can share the information with our product support and the school district? 

Thank you!

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
tjsalisbury
Journeyman
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @tjsalisbury 

Thank you for sharing the link. That is not a valid enrollment link, so it appears broken.

Each school district will have a unique link for enrollment. Districts will have the enrollment link on their website, and each district will have its website set up differently.

I suggest you contact your local school district to ask them how to enroll in their district.

Cindy
Lochness
Trainee

What happens when Kent school district doesn't answer? I'm out of options as I've called at different times of day several times a week.
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Lochness 

What is the URL to the Kent School District's main website?

Cindy