Unsecure Site

fun2trash
Recruit

Unsecure Site

I am getting the following errors from all three forms of browsers (Chrome, Safari, and Firefox):

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to registration.powerschool.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

I get this message befor and after getting all cache and history and other things cleared out and rebooted the computer as well.

Any suggestions or any eta on addressing this issue to make PowerSchool site more secure?

Thank you.

3 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @fun2trash

I am sorry you were having difficulties accessing the PowerSchool site. To help troubleshoot this further, could you please let us know which site were you trying to access and also provide the exact URL to the website?  

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

fun2trash
Recruit

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @fun2trash

I have escalated the error message you were receiving to the Enrollment product team and will update this thread once I hear from them. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!