Unable to add student

tmoreno22
Padawan

Unable to add student

I'm unable to add a second student to my parent account. I am able to login to her account with access code/password but when I enter the same info to 'add student' from my account it gives me an error saying that I need valid student information. Both kids have the same district code and school.

4 Replies
Kmchen
Padawan

I have a similar issue. I have 2 kids. One is listed in the top banner so I was able to complete the re-registration. The other child is a returning student (2nd grade) and not listed in the top banner. Please add the 2nd child to the top banner so that the re-registration process can be completed.

Kmchen
Padawan

I got an answer. You have to call your school to get your child’s access ID and password.

tmoreno22
Padawan

I have her access ID/password. I'm able to access her account on on the website/app just fine using her login. But I cannot add her to my PARENT account, only her brother shows up.

Kmchen
Padawan

I used the parent login/pw. From the left menu, click on Account Preferences. Click on the Students tab, then Add, and then enter your child’s access ID and PW. After that, I was able to see my 2nd child at the top blue banner.