Trying to apply to another school

SNicolaides
Recruit

Trying to apply to another school

I have applied to a few schools, but I am trying to apple to another one. I don’t see how to do that.

When I click on my sons profile it just brings me to the Next Steps page and it is pretty much a dead end.
4 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Knowledge Manager
Community Knowledge Manager

Hi @SNicolaides

If you are trying to apply to multiple schools in the same district then some districts may have an option set up to select additional schools that you would like to apply to. You will need to first select the number of schools you want to apply to, then additional school fields would show up and will let you select the name of the additional schools as shown in the snapshot below.

If you are trying to apply to the schools in different districts then you should be able to use the same PowerSchool Enrollment account to submit forms for multiple districts.  Make sure to get the links to the correct forms from the districts.

Let us know if this helped answer your query.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
treaty8_78

well thats disappointing i didnt get that option to apply to multiple schools, I have to call another school to pull his application so I can reapply to another school. So frustrating and now Im scared by doing so I might lose out on both schools waiting for his application to be pulled. 

lienhdz
Recruit

I have to do the same, I also did not get an option to add more schools. 

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @lienhdz 

Some districts allow you to register to multiple schools using one form whereas some require you to register separately for each school.

If you do not see the option to add more schools, I would suggest reaching out to your school district directly as they should be able to give you specific instructions on how to enroll in other schools in the district. 

​​​​​

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!