Snapcode

DMosley88

Snapcode

The school snapcode keeps popping up an error. I'm not sure if it's the right snapcode. My son  goes to Crestmont Elementary. Could you please email me a new snapcode  You can even contact me by phone.

2 Replies
DMosley88

How do I get a new snapecode for my son L M Jr? I want to get him registered before school start back.

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @DMosley88,

There can be a few scenarios on why the snap code isn't working or showing incorrect.

1. The family's email address on file for this child within the Roster Workspace should be updated. For instructions on how to edit a record, see Editing & Managing Data > To Edit on the Roster Workspace online help page.
  2. The email in question should then be resent. For instructions on how to send an email, see Performing TASKS > To Send Email on the Roster Workspace online help page.
  3. If the email in question is a notification email, call the family directly.
  4. Either provide the Snapcode over the phone or instruct the family to come into the school office to pick up their child's Snapcode.
  • The email may not have reached the family due to an incorrect email address.
  • If the email address on file is correct, the email may not have reached the family due to a firewall or spam filter.

You would need to reach out to your school directly and they should be able to assist you further with this.

To get more information, you can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!