Snap code registration

TeamSanchez
Journeyman

Snap code registration

I’m having trouble enrolling my sons, they’re returning students I need a snap code to register them and I haven’t received them and I can’t get a response back from the school or district, help please
5 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @TeamSanchez

Snapcodes are student-specific identifying codes that add an extra layer of security to your student’s information. If you have not received your snapcode or are not able to access it, we would recommend that you contact your school district’s Enrollment section directly to receive your snapcode.

I have attached an article here that should guide you through a few steps you can take before contacting your school.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Maria3818
Journeyman

Where do we retrieve our snap codes? Why is registering so complicated this year?
ElstonS
Senior

Hey @Maria3818

The school district sends an email to your registered email address with snapcode details. I recommend checking the spam/junk folders of your email as well. 

If you have not received any email from the school, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you further. I have attached an article here that will help walk you through this process. 

Elston S.
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Elizabethstevens88

Need snap code
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Elizabethstevens88,

If you have not received your snapcode or are not able to access it, I recommend that you contact your school district’s Enrollment section directly to receive your snapcode.

For further reference, I recommend reviewing the article on lost or don't have a snapcode.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator