Smith Middle school - enrollment missing docs to upload

srikrishna
Journeyman

Smith Middle school - enrollment missing docs to upload

Hello,

I am trying to get admission in Cy-Fair ISD - Smith middle school for 7th grade. So basically I am moving from HISD to Cy-Fair. I completed the online application submission using Dashboard - Cypress Fairbanks Independent School District (powerschool.com) and upload all the documents EXCEPT last schools report card. I have received it from HISD now - wondering how to upload it ? (as i dont see an option to upload anything after initial submission ). I tried reaching the Phone PowerSchool Enrollment Support line, toll free at (866)434-6276 but no Operator present. So wondering , if anyone can help me with Registrar email or contact number that could help

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @srikrishna

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district, however, has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students.

However, once you have submitted your registration form, only the district can make changes to it. So, you would need to reach out to the district directly and have them assist you with uploading your previous school report cards. You can check for the contact details on the district web page.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

srikrishna
Journeyman

for others to know, I called  (281) 517-6342 - they mentioned Early august they will check the online applications and will reach out to us if any documents are missing. 

srikrishna
Journeyman

Thank you Jyothishka for taking time to reply and help