School of choice from has a broken dropdown and can't be submitted

cristinamartinezm

School of choice from has a broken dropdown and can't be submitted

The school of choice form includes a dropdown to select "Your school or program of choice selection" that is broken and it is not displaying any options in the list. This is a required field so the form can't be submitted. 

5 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

I am sorry you are unable to access the dropdown in the form to select your school of choice.  I suggest contacting your school district directly to inform them of the issue.  Your district should be able to work with our Professional Services team to resolve this error.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

aprilcollins

Did you find a way? I am having same issue.

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @aprilcollins,

Student Enrollment forms are built specifically according to the district's needs and vary across different schools or districts.

Would you please share a screen capture of the field that is not working for you to help better understand the issue?

Please note:  Make sure to not share any private/personal information.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
lewisprimewcc

lewisprimewcc_0-1644785567683.png

Having the same issue- please reply with a resolution. 

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @lewisprimewcc,

We have received reports of this issue from the school district.

The form has been updated to resolved this issue.

Please let us know if you are continuing to have an issue with drop-downs not being populated for School Choice fields.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!