Returning Student - Getting snapcode Problem

salmakyt
Padawan

Returning Student - Getting snapcode Problem

Hi 

My children will be doing virtual learning, and I was able to complete registration for only 1 of 2 of my kids.

However, I'm getting error message for the other child.  I'm getting an error message, noted below.

Please assist in resolving this matter so I can complete this registration...

Snapcode Problem

We are sorry, but there is a problem with the snapcode. It appears that the snapcode has already been associated with a different family account. In order to access this Returning Student Registration you MUST sign in as

1 Reply
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @salmakyt 

It sounds like the snapcode you are attempting to use has already been linked to an account.  If you are not able to log into the account that the snapcode is currently linked to, I would suggest contacting your school district to request that the snapcode be moved to your current account.  They can contact our support team to perform this action, which should allow you to access your form successfully.

For further reference, I recommend reviewing the article on Snapcode Associated with a Different Family Account. 

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator