Required field is missing from UI

aaroneaton

Required field is missing from UI

I am attempting to register a student for College Station ISD. I have filled out all required fields but the Summary page states that I am missing information on the "District/Campus Communications" page.

The field that may be the culprit is "Progress Reports and Report Cards" but it does not display. Even inspecting the HTML, the field is not in the markup.

I cannot complete this registration unless that field is available. I have attempted to fill out this field in Chrome, Firefox and Safari.

Screenshots attached

Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 8.23.23 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-05 at 8.27.39 AM.png

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @aaroneaton

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district however has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students.

The fields in the form are updated at the district end. If a field is missing then you would need to report this to your district who should be able to review the forms so that you can proceed with the registration.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!