Request info on enrollment in base school

praveen_cse03

Request info on enrollment in base school

I am relocating from Pennsylvania to NC- Cary-Bradford apartments or Morrisville - The Bristol Apartments ,  I have two Kids(5 and 10 years) studying in Kindergarten and 5th Grade, as per address both Kids base school would be WEATHERSTONE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL or Northwoods Elementary school.

Can you please help to clarify below queries to plan my move accordingly?

I am relocating on 30-Jan-2022, can I start my enrollment process now or is this too early ?

Would they be placed in base school or over flow school ? how do we know if these school have reached max cap for this year ?
1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @praveen_cse03 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community for assistance.

Each school has a different process of registration and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. You will need to contact the school or district directly to ask when and how you would be able to enroll your child and inquire about the selection of base school.

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any difficulties completing fields within the enrollment form. You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!