Magnet Application 2022-2023

emayorga

Magnet Application 2022-2023

Hello, I’m trying to complete my daughter’s Magnet Application 2022-2023 for next year's high school enrollment however there’s an issue with Medical Tab Section where it requires phone numbers. It asks to enter doctors and dentist phone number as listed in the example xxx-xxx-xxxx, however the dashes do not fit. When adding the dashes it gives less spaces to complete the phone numbers. It does not allow to submit application unless it completed as the example however there’s not enough space to fit numbers plus the dashes in between the numbers. Can I please get assistance to complete the Magnet Application 2022-2023. Thanks
5 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @emayorga

Thank you for sharing this information.

We were able to identify the cause of the issue you were facing and have addressed it. Would you please confirm if you are able to complete the Magnet Application 2022-2023 now?

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you, If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Kelia83

I can complete now if I’m being lead in the right direction to yes I can
Kelia83

I’m trying to figure out how to fill out the application I started one and couldn’t get it completed and I want to complete it so my child can start school been that she wasn’t able to start this year with the incomplete signing and doing of the application can you help me finish the first application I started so my child can be enroll
Kelia83

Just get me where I need to be to fill out the application I really want my child to be excepted next year school term thanks
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Kelia83 

You can access your enrollment forms through the Parent Portal by following the steps mentioned in this article: Accessing the Form using PowerSchool Parent Portal. Sometimes a Snapcode entry is also required to open the forms. You can check your email/Spam folders to see if you have received one from the district.

If you cannot find an in-progress form or your dashboard is blank, it could be that your browser is having trouble connecting with our servers. I suggest clearing your browsing history, cache, and cookies, then attempting to reload the page and log into your account again. You can also try switching to a different web browser or device, and ensure that your internet connection is working properly. 

If you are still unable to find the form for the correct school year, please reach out to your school district directly and request them to resend the link. You can also work with PowerSchool Support and get your account setup checked by clicking on this link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!