New Member


Hi, I enrolled my son in the wrong Grade/School how can I fix this? I've had no luck getting in touch with the school.

1 Reply

Hi @Vevelyn634


Once the form has been submitted, the information is directly sent to school and you would have to reach out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you with enrolling your child in the correct grade.  I have attached an article here that will help assist you with this process. I recommend reviewing the article. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!