Registration

lmscudder

Registration

I received a phone call that my daughters’ registration was not complete. However, I can’t go into the form to add the documents. It says I need to contact the school. I have called twice and left messages. Can someone open up the registration so I can finish it?
Thank you
3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @lmscudder 

You can refer to this document: Troubleshoot-Uploading-Documents if you can't submit the documents. If you have already submitted the form, only the district can make changes to it to upload the documents. Please directly reach out to the district in that  case.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Debroshonicka

I really need assistance. I had 2 daughters that attended Newark Tech trying to register my third daughter and added her to the account and the other daughter that graduated already name keep coming up and it will not allow me to register my third daughter. Can someone please assist me

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Debroshonicka 

Would you please confirm if you are registering your third daughter as a new student or did you receive a Snapcode to enroll her as a Returning student?

Instead of manually adding your daughter to your account , we recommend that you enroll her directly using the registration form. Are you able to access the link to the enrollment form from your Enrollment account?  

You can also access your enrollment forms through the Parent Portal by following the steps mentioned in this article: Accessing the Form using PowerSchool Parent Portal.  You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!