Registration disappeared

jewelpet

Registration disappeared

problem.png

This error #72020310 appeared after hitting submit on my child's registration. I cannot access the registration link. It sends me to the dashboard and it is not listed under In Progress or Completed. This morning, I received a new email saying that my child's pre-registration has been accepted (same email I received before). I click on the registration link, and it just sends me to the dashboard with no registration application in sight.

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jewelpet 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance.

You can access your enrollment forms through the Parent Portal by following the steps mentioned in this article: Accessing the Form using PowerSchool Parent Portal.  

If you cannot find a form on your dashboard, it could be that your browser is having trouble connecting with our servers. I would suggest clearing your browsing history, cache, and cookies, then attempting to reload the page and log into your account again. You can also try switching to a different web browser or device, and ensure that your internet connection is working properly. 

You can check out the school's website and access the forms from its registration page. If you are still unable to find the form, please reach out to your school district directly and request them to resend the link. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!