Registration & Snapcode

TaquelaBeale
Trainee

Registration & Snapcode

Hi I’ve been trying to enroll my daughter for the next school year and it’s not working. I’ve also been trying to sign my son up as a returning student but I haven’t received a snapcode in which they ask for
7 Replies
Amy65
Journeyman

How do I sign my grandson as a returning student
TaquelaBeale
Trainee

I’m not sure, trying to find out for myself and how to register a new student
Amy65
Journeyman

If you find anything out please let me know it has been a long time since I've had to register a child for school
TaquelaBeale
Trainee

No problem, it’s definitely different from last year 🤣
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @TaquelaBeale , @Amy65 

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district, however, has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students.

Some districts provide direct links to enroll for a different school whereas some provide the option to submit application using the same form. You can access your enrollment forms through the Parent Portal by following the steps mentioned in this article: Accessing the Form using PowerSchool Parent Portal. If you have not received a Snapcode for your returning student form, I recommend contacting your student's school directly and request them to resend the Snapcode.

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Amy65
Journeyman

What is a snapcode?
Amy65
Journeyman

What form do I fill out?