Registration Status

Atoney84

Registration Status

I am trying to verify my sons registration status at Smiths Station Freshman Center. My wife has tried calling the school and the district but can not get an answer. She has also emailed the registrar and principal and gotten no response.
1 Reply
AbrittyB
Senior

Hello! @Atoney84 

I am sorry to hear about your inconvenience. In case the school utilizes PowerSchool Enrollment’s Online Decision Notification tool to notify parents of the status of their applications, they should have already instructed you to use that to check your child's application status. The article "Viewing an Online Decision" describes the steps that should be followed to know the current status of your chid's application through PowerSchool Enrollment’s Online Decision Notification tool.

Otherwise, if the school does not use PowerSchool Enrollment’s Online Decision Notification tool, in such case reaching out to the Enrollment department of the school would be the best option to get updated on the application status as  PowerSchool Support agents cannot provide parents with online decision information.  

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!