Registering kids, just moved here :)

mrsrebeccadeas
Padawan

Registering kids, just moved here :)

Hello all! My husband got a job offer here and we moved, sold our house and are currently staying in a huge Camper we bought, located in PC, until we find exactly where God wants to plop us (house wise in this area). My husband works for Suncoast and everyone has raves about the schools here. If we are temporarily residing (could actually be at least a year) in a camper, how do we register the kids for school. I have been so fearful that we would hit a snag and they were be so upset because of it. Just trying to figure out our next steps so we can unenroll and reenroll quickly before the school year begins. Anxious momma heart here. Can someone help? I’m sure this has been asked before, but I’m still nervous.
5 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mrsrebeccadeas,

Good Day! Thank you for posting in the Community.

We understand your concern the address you fill in your child registration form should be in your school district. I recommend reaching out to your school district enrollment section who should be able to assist you further with this.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

ElisaQ83

I am having same issue!!! No one returns my calls. Bad experience already
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ElisaQ83,

Good Day! Thank you for posting in the Community. 

I am sorry that you are having a bad experience. Please elaborate more on the issue that you are facing.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

RosaBias

I am so aggravated with this site! I have asked for a password reset link 500 times and I have not received it! I continue to receive email in regards to registering him but I CAN"T GET INTO POWERSCHOOL TO DO SO!!!! Please Help! 

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @RosaBias,

Thank you for posting in the Community. We apologize for the inconvenience you faced.

If you are unable to reset your password for the Enrollment Family Form following the steps in this article then I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment Family Support team through the chat who can assist you to reset your password.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator