Re: Troubleshooting for Common Registration Issues

Kevan201
Recruit

Re: Troubleshooting for Common Registration Issues

I am attempting to access a returning student registration form with the school provided Snapcode. I am unable to access the registration because the Snapcode is associated with a different email account. Is there a way that the Snapcode can be linked to two accounts so that both parents can have separate access? 

3 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Kevan201

I am sorry you are having issues accessing the returning student registration form with the Snapcode provided by the school. 

I have attached an article here that should guide you with troubleshooting snapcode problems. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

ClaraISD
Padawan

Hello! My daughter is transferring from Florida to Frisco,TX to start High School. 
I am trying to complete her online registration and for days, I keep receiving the message below. What should I do?

An unexpected problem has occurred. The problem has been logged and our technical support team will look into it. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @ClaraISD,

If you are working on a form and a screen appears that reads “An Unexpected Problem Has Occurred”, I suggest clearing the browsing data from your web browser.  You can find the instructions on how to clear your browsing data here.

You can also try switching to a different web browser.  PowerSchool Enrollment works best with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, but you can try all the browsers at your disposal.  If you are continuing to receive the error message, try accessing the form from a different device.  If you are using a smartphone, try switching to a tablet or desktop computer.

It is also common to receive an error message if a special character such as <, >, /, _, - is added to the registration form. If you are receiving the "Unexpected Problem" error message at the payment stage of the form, this may indicate a special character was entered on that page that is preventing the form from submitting.  I recommend making sure that special characters have not been entered.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!