Please Help ... "Sign In Problem" When I click on "Registration 2020-2021"

revazfam03
Journeyman

Please Help ... "Sign In Problem" When I click on "Registration 2020-2021"

Dear PowerSchool Tech Support,

This is my first time on PowerSchool Community. Not sure how this forum works or if this is where I can have the issue I am currently encountering resolved. 

I was unable to do the annual registration form my son because when I clicked on the "Registration 2020-2021" link after signing into the parent portal, the page it directed me to said:

"Sign In Problem
There was a problem with the sign in process.
Please contact your school or the Support Team for assistance."

Is there a way for you to fix the link or resolve this issue, as the due date to Register my son is May 22, 2020. 

Please Help,

Christy R.

4 Replies
maderosa
Hobbyist

Having the same problem all mornig and afternoon. I was able to do his sister yesterday I am hoping it saved her information. Just tried again. I give up for the day. If you find out anything could you please pass on.

M DeRosa

Mary DeRosa
revazfam03
Journeyman

Hi Maderosa,

It is frustrating and unfortunate. Thanks for reaching out. Yes, I will let you know if I find a solution to the problem. 

Thanks,

Christy R.

revazfam03
Journeyman

Dear M. DeRosa

I just out that PowerSchool is experincing "Technical Issues" with the online Registration today. The email I received from my son's school said:

"The IT team is working to resolve this issue and we will update you accordingly. Thank you for your patience."

I suggest you try again tomorrow.

Good Luck,

Christy R. 

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @revazfam03 and @maderosa,

Thank you for reporting this issue you are experiencing when attempting to access PowerSchool Enrollment from your parent portal.  As you have notified, PowerSchool is aware of the issue and working towards a resolution.  We will be providing updates in this thread.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!