Online regestraion for new Student Enrollment 2020-2021

fany0027
Trainee

Online regestraion for new Student Enrollment 2020-2021

I have accepted seat for my kid in Newhaven pubulic schoolw of chioce system. But I can't log into the online regestration system by the same account. It showed that "we could not locate an account for the email address entered".

Do I need to creat a new account by the same email address which was used to accepte seat?

3 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @fany0027

We prefer you to use the same email address that you used to accept the seat. If you are still having difficulties logging into the online registration system, I have attached an article here that will walk you through the process of resetting your account password. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

fany0027
Trainee

Hi @ElstonS 

I couldn’t log into online registration with my email address which I used to accept seat successfully for my kid. So I create a account by the same email address to finish the online registration. Is that ok? By the way I can’t open the link you attached.

Thank you.

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @fany0027

The link attached to the previous post was incorrect. I have attached the right link to the previous post now. You should be able to access it now. 

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school and they should be able to assist you in enrolling your child to school with your email address. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!