No accept or decline for lottery

rayantoinette
Rookie

No accept or decline for lottery

My daughter was first seated in a lottery and the email indicates we should click on a supplied link and then decline or accept the seat. There are no buttons to click, we are just taken to a page that says first seated with her name and no other information. How can I accept the seat before the deadline?
1 Reply
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @rayantoinette 

I am sorry you are not able to locate the buttons to click. I suggest accessing the link on a computer and advise you to clear the browser history, cache, and cookies of your browser.

I have provided an article here that should walk you through the process of clearing the history, cache, and cookies of your browser. 

If you are still unable to access the buttons after going through the above steps, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you further with accepting or declining the lottery position of your daughter at the district.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support