Not taking the Snap code that was provided for me

Lakenyab35
Rookie

Not taking the Snap code that was provided for me

The snap code that was provided doesn't work what will I need to do get my son registered for school
3 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Lakenyab35,

Once you've successfully entered your snapcode and linked it to your account, you won't need to input it again.

Please ensure that the snapcode corresponds to the correct school year, form, and student. Using snapcodes from previous years may trigger an error message.

If you receive the error message "It appears that the snapcode has been associated with a different family account," it indicates that the snapcode you entered is linked to another PowerSchool Enrollment account. In such instances, kindly reach out to the school district for the correct snapcode.

For further assistance and information regarding snapcode-related issues, please consult our knowledge base article on the topic.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
artistsw
Recruit

Hi,

Where can I get the snapcode for my student? He is a current student at Howsman and I accident registed him as a new student. I recived an email stating that enrollment will be deleted.

I have to reregister and now it is asking me for a snapcode. I have called the school twice, they advised me to reach out here. I am currently on the chat and being told to call the school district. Why is this so hard to accomnplish . 

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @artistsw 

Snapcodes  are student-specific identifying codes provided by your school district. If you haven't received a snap code or if the snap code is invalid, then the enrollment department of your school district should be able to provide a valid one.

So we recommend contacting your school district’s Enrollment section directly to receive your Snapcode.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!