New Student Registration

New Member

New Student Registration

I submitted my application for enrollment into public school but I accidentally marked my dad as my husband and I can't figure out how to change it. What do I do?

1 Reply
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Lucas_Le,


Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community.


Once you submit your form, you will need to contact the district directly to inquire about making changes to your submitted data. You can find the contact information on the district's official webpage. 


Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

PowerSchool Community Support