Logging IN

eweiss99
Recruit

Logging IN

I'm  having issues logging in to register my son at the Buckley School.  In particular, I hit "Forget Password" and nothing happens.  I received the e-mail from the school today, and registration deadline is June 23, so please help.

Thanks.

1 Reply
BishalG
Ninja

Hi,

If you are trying to register your child for the returning school year, you will need the snapcode assigned to your child for that year.  If you already have the snapcode and entered it once, you will not need to enter it again. You can continue with your application by logging in to your existing Enrollment account.

If you are facing difficulty logging into your existing account, we recommend making sure that you are using the same email address that you used to create your account.  Please check your Spam/Junk folder for the password reset email.

If you are unable to locate the email to reset your password, we recommend connecting with our Enrollment Support team to further assist.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!