Can't log in or reset password

jpm04

Can't log in or reset password

I can't login using the credentials I have saved from last year (23/24).  When I attempt to login, I receive an error message that "An Unexpected Problem Has Occurred".  When I attempt to reset my password, I receive an error that my email address is not found.  When I attempt to create a new account, the "Submit" button does nothing.  I have entered all required information, but the actual button to submit does not work.  I've tried all these steps using both Chrome and Firefox.  Nothing is working.  Any help would be appreciated.

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jpm04 

Would you please try to Clear Browser History, Cache, and Cookies or switch to a different browser to access the form and check if you seeing the submit button now? 

If you continue to face the same issue, we would recommend submitting a ticket with the PowerSchool support team through this form who should be able to review your account setting and form. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!