Link not working on Agreements form

Anh217

Link not working on Agreements form

I am on the Agreements form and there are two documents that I need to read: The Student Handbook  and  the Acceptable Use Policy  Both appeared in blue.  I am supposed to read these documents and use the drop down option to select "Yes" or "No" as to whether or not I agree with the documents.  Clicking on the Student Handbook does open up the document for me to read.  However, the Acceptable Use Policy is not an active link.  Clicking on it lead me to this message : 

"An unexpected problem has occurred. The problem has been logged and our technical support team will look into it. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.

1 Reply
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Anh217

I am sorry you are having difficulties accessing the Enrollment form. This message appears when PowerSchool Enrollment was unable to communicate adequately with your web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc)

This communication may be blocked by a plug-in in your web browser, the server to which your web browser is connecting, or the data that has been stored in your web browser over time. I have attached an article here that will walk you through a few troubleshooting steps to fix the same. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!