Link for Choice Application for New HCS children is not working

NataliaSim

Link for Choice Application for New HCS children is not working

I am registering for lotter as new child to Hamilton County School. The link does not work. Please advise how I can get this done. Thanks!

NataliaSim_0-1668440434755.png

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @NataliaSim

PowerSchool forms are designed to work best with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers. I suggest using either one of these to access the Enrollment form. Additionally, I recommend clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser and then trying to submit the form. 

If you are still unable to access the form, I would recommend reaching out to your district directly reporting about the issue and requesting them to resend the form link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

DDrain1
Trainee

I too am having the same issue and downloaded Chrome and still receiving the same error.  I have cleared cache and cookies as well 

SAFFIYAT
Community Knowledge Manager
Community Knowledge Manager

Hi @DDrain1

If you have already tried accessing the form in different browsers and cleared the cache and cookies, then we recommend reaching out to your school district directly to report the issue and request them to resend the form link.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!