Language exam for prek entry

vickyovdc

Language exam for prek entry

I have registered my son for prek at schmalz. Received an email for a language test for entry. Tried to register for an appointment and nothing shows up. Also trying to register my daughter for online learning kinder and unable.  Need help please. 

3 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @vickyovdc

I have attached an article here that should walk you through the process of setting an appointment with your school district. 

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district and they should be able to assist you in enrolling your daughter in kindergarten. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

elyxa1

Hi I have sent the pre-registration since April to Conroe ISD for PK4 but I haven't been contacted for the language test yet. Is there anyone that I can call to find out if my daughter will need to be tested?

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @elyxa1,

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you with the language test for your daughter.  The school website should contain details to contact the Enrollment section of your school. 

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator