Kindergarten

MariannaG
Recruit

Kindergarten

Just enrolled my 1st child in Kindergarten for 2022-23 year . The secretary told me they aren't allowed to let parents tour the school or they most likely won't do any orientation because of covid policies. Does anyone know if i'll receive mail or emails about her first day of school or if we will have a time for us to meet the teachers , the way the secretary made it seem was that i was going to drop my daughter off clueless on the 1st day .
2 Replies
CindyM8
Expert

Hello, this website if for questions/concerns about various PowerSchool owned software products. You should direct your concerns directly to your child's school.

CM

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @MariannaG 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance. The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. 

The school usually notifies the parents through email or message if their registration was accepted. If you still have not heard from the school or been notified, the most common reason could be that the approval process is still in progress. 

Some schools have enrollments approved at the district level weekly. If you are not receiving a response from the school, I recommend that you reach out to the district directly for the most up-to-date information on your student's enrollment.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!