Kindergarten registration

Obandos4
Journeyman

Kindergarten registration

I am trying to confirm if my kid is registered for Kinder. I have submitted all information that was requested, but no word from the school. I know there is a welcome meeting coming for kindergarten but I never received the email.
3 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Obandos4,

Good Day! Thank you for posting your question in the Community. We understand your concern but you would want to contact the enrollment section at your school district as they will be in a better position to guide you with the next steps of the enrollment process for your child. You might also, want to watch out for any email communications from your school district. 

Wishing a great school year to your child.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Kaylasmith
Recruit

Same here. I’ve tried calling the school and can’t get anyone to answer or return my call. Pretty frustrating when I’ve heard good things about this school.
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello all,

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community.  Child registration and information is managed by the school/district.  In this case, if you haven't received an email, we suggest checking your spam/junk folders to make sure communication wasn't delivered there. 

You can also, navigate to our Chatbot Platform here  and enter School District> Then type the name of the school. It will display a list of phone numbers and website addresses for the school/district you entered.  This way, you can check for additional contacts. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions. We will be happy to help. 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.