Kindergarten enrollment

KevinaGeoffrey
Padawan

Kindergarten enrollment

I registered my child for kindergarten 2023/2024 session.
Please I will like to know, when should I expect the admission to St Thomas more school Mississauga?
3 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @KevinaGeoffrey 

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. However, each district has a different process and age criteria and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. 

For the most up-to-date information on the enrolling age criteria, please reach out to your school district directly. You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
KevinaGeoffrey
Padawan

Thank you Kritis.
What I am unclear of is, when do school send emails with admission letter to the parents who have submitted their child’s registration form?
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @KevinaGeoffrey 

This topic was discussed in this thread.

The school usually notifies the parents through email or message if their registration was accepted. If you still have not heard from the school or been notified, the most common reason could be that the approval process is still in progress. 

Some schools have enrollments approved at the district level weekly. If you are not receiving a response from the school, I recommend that you reach out to the district directly for the most up-to-date information on your student's enrollment.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!