Just moved here!!!! Help!!!!

mrsrebeccadeas
Padawan

Just moved here!!!! Help!!!!

Hello all! My husband got a job offer here and we moved, sold our house and are currently staying in a huge Camper we bought, located in PC, until we find exactly where God wants to plop us (house wise in this area). My husband works for Suncoast and everyone has raved about the schools here. If we are temporarily residing (could actually be at least a year) in a camper, how do we register the kids for school??? I have been so concerned that we would hit a snag and they were be so upset because of it. Just trying to figure out our next steps so we can unenroll and reenroll quickly before the school year begins. Anxious momma heart here. Can someone help? I’m sure this has been asked before, but I’m still nervous. We know nothing about Mississippi and because of the urgency to have to move, since life was seemingly normal for us 3 weeks ago in Alabama, I just want to ensure my kids have peace.
1 Reply
CindyM8
Expert

This site is for assistance with various PowerSchool software products. You should reach out to your local district for help with your question.

CM