I need help ASAP

Angelchar
Padawan

I need help ASAP

Alright so I enrolled for Santa Fe south high school okc and I got an email back I’m February the 2nd and it said I had to something but I don’t know what to do and I’m scared that I would lose my spot in the waiting list if I don’t enroll but I’ve already applied in the school I just haven’t gotten accepted.
Please email me so I can send you a screen shot of the email I got please and thank you!
2 Replies
Angelchar
Padawan

Dear Angel Charqueno,

You have successfully created your secure family account, and are now able to complete online forms for Santa Fe South Schools. To sign in, you'll be asked for your email address and the password you selected when the account was created.

Thank you,
PowerSchool Registration Support

For technical support, visit our PowerSchool Community page.

This is what the screen shot was of the email I got
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Angelchar

You should be able to login to the parent portal using the access ID, password, and fill the forms to register your child to school. I have attached an article here that will help walk you through this process. 

If you need any additional assistance regarding confirmation of Enrollment, etc, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of the school district and they should be able to assist you with enrolling your child in school. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!