Enrollment

macydennington

Enrollment

I submitted an enrollment form on 12-24-2023 and have not yet received a response informing me if i have been accepted. My public school starts back on the 5th and i would like to be enrolled asap
2 Replies
Riley42-32
Recruit

Same thing for me!

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @macydennington, @Riley42-32 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance. The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district, however, has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. 

The school usually notifies the parents through email or message if their registration was accepted. If you do not hear from the school or are not notified, the most common reason would be that the approval process will still be in progress. 

Some schools have enrollments approved at the district level weekly. I would recommend that you reach out to the district directly for the most up-to-date information on your student's enrollment.

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!