How can I reschedule an appointment?

SummerZhang

How can I reschedule an appointment?

My daughter scheduled a language test on Tuesday  April19,2022. We checked in at the front desk but she couldn't successfuly finish it. The teacher told me to reschedule it any other time when she is ready. Today I canceled the old appointment then tried to reschedule, but the system doesn't show any time slots. I guess my account was locked? Anyone may help me figure this out? Thanks. 

2 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @SummerZhang

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district has a different process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. 

If you are not able to see any time slots for the test, it could be that there are no available slots to schedule the test. We recommend you reach out to your district/school directly to know the cause and inquire how and when will the next slots for the test will be available.

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

SummerZhang

Great thanks!