Haven't heard from school

baum2021
Hobbyist

Haven't heard from school

My daughter will be attending Kindergarten at Southwest Elementary starting later this month. We received verbal confirmation that she is enrolled, however, we have not received anything in writing / email / etc. We are unable to use the parent portal, and are (again) having a hard time getting a straight answer for someone of who we should speak to. Any help or guidance is appreciated!

3 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @baum2021,

Thank you for posting your question in the Community.

We understand your concern but I recommend looking out for email communications or other communications from your school district on further steps with the enrollment process for your child. You can also directly reach out to them. 

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

baum2021
Hobbyist

Hello, 

Thanks for the response. We been checking our mail / email (including junk email) and still haven't received anything. We have attempted communications but are still in the dark. Looking to see if anyone knows a direct line or who to contact at Southwest for further information so we can ensure we have everything ready for our daughter's first day.

Thanks in advance.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @baum2021 

We are sorry to hear that you are facing difficulties with the registration process.

Usually, the school notifies the parents through email or message if their registration was accepted. However, sometimes the enrollment process is conducted at the district level.

I recommend that you reach out to the district directly for confirmation of your child's enrollment. You can check out the district website for their updated contact information.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!