File Upload Failed due to Storage Limits

Denise94

File Upload Failed due to Storage Limits

Hello,

I've been having trouble trying to upload the Attestation Document despite following all the troubleshooting steps listed in the support page. I've cleared cache and cookies, used different browser, tried the mobile app, downloaded the resizing tool, used different file formats, re-downloaded the file but nothing seems to work. This has to be an issue with the system itself since it occurs on two different platforms. I'd appreciate any help, thanks.

3 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Denise94 

For us to assist you further, would you please provide a screenshot of where you are trying to upload the document?

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Denise94

Hi, where do I send the screenshots because there is no option to upload here?
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Denise94 

I understand you are not able to upload a document, and you have performed some initial troubleshooting. The size of the file is important, as is the format (jpg, gif, png, or tif format).

This Knowledgebase Article includes the following requirements for attachments.

NOTE: Image files need to be in JPG, GIF, PNG, or TIF format. When uploading documents, it's important to make sure that they are smaller than 2.5MB. Files over 2.5MB are usually too large to upload.

If you are still not able to upload a document, you may contact your school's Enrollment Section or you can Launch our Chat Support.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support