Enrollment- Family and Contacts Pages Freeze Up

rdflores22
Journeyman

Enrollment- Family and Contacts Pages Freeze Up

When filling out either the Family or Contacts pages, the screen will not respond to NEXT or any other command. I had to close browser and login again to return to these pages. All other pages have been filled.
5 Replies
AbrittyB
Senior

Hello, @rdflores22 

I am sorry to hear about your inconvenience while trying to complete the Enrollment Form. We recommend filling out the Registration form using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers as our Enrollment forms work with these browsers.  

Also, clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser might resolve the issue. The Knowledge-base article "Clear Browser History, Cache, and Cookies" should guide you through the process. 

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

rdflores22
Journeyman

I initially tried with Internet Explorer and I tried all the typical tricks- restarted browser, cleared the cache, history, and cookies. I have also tried Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge but those browsers didn’t even allow for typing in the names of contacts in the respective fields and page froze up as well.
Erica28

I am still having problems on the page with the contacts. I have signed out and signed back in many times. I was able to complete all the other pages but I can't correct the contact page and I can't complete the applicaitnon until I correct all errors. I don't know what else to do. Its not my system as I am on my Jobs system. How did you do it?

rdflores22
Journeyman

I was not able to complete the registration yet either. Same issue as you.
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @rdflores22@Erica28,

If you are not able to load the page even after clearing the cache, cookies, and history of your internet browser then you will want to try using an alternate browser or system if the above troubleshooting does not work.

If you still experience difficulties filling the form, I suggest reaching out to the Enrollment support team who should be able to assist you further.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator