Enrolling my kids before we move

New Member

Enrolling my kids before we move

Hi, I would like to enroll my kids for Seattle Public Schools in the fall, however we currently live abroad and cannot at this time prove our residency to be in the school district. We already own a home in the district and will be moving into our home in the middle of August. Is there any way to register without this documentation and to give it later? 

1 Reply
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @laberding 


Thank you for reaching out to the Community for assistance.


You will need to contact the school or district directly to ask how they would like you to enter the address.  Each school has a different process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students.  The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any difficulties completing fields within the enrollment form. 


You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.



Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!