Change forms


Change forms

I need to get into the portal and change my daughter address
1 Reply
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @lakeshabrown 


Thank you for reaching out in the Community! The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. 


Any changes to a submitted form can only be made by the district. I recommend contacting your student's school/district directly to get the correct address updated on the submitted form.


You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.



Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!