Birth Certificate Entered in Wrong Place?!

jeffgrantphd

Birth Certificate Entered in Wrong Place?!

Hi there,

I submitted my application for enrollment to the Seattle Public Schools, but was confused about how many times and places I was supposed to upload her birth certificate.

I uploaded my child's birth certificate in the "Preferred Name" section (see photo).

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 1.13.40 PM.png

But then in the "Required Documentation" I think I screwed up and uploaded my own passport photo in the "Birth Cert or Passport" subsection (see photo).

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 1.12.13 PM.png

If I uploaded the wrong document here, but it was correctly uploaded in another part of the application, do I need to resubmit an entirely new application? Again, I submitted my daughter's birth certificate, but perhaps not in the right place...

Thanks,

Concerned Dad

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jeffgrantphd

Thank you for reaching out in the Community! The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. 

Any changes to a submitted form can only be made by the district. I recommend contacting your student's school/district directly to get the Birth Certificate updated in the correct section of the submitted form.

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!